I've cracked open the internet just the tiniest bit to create a web page with a sign-up form. I'm writing a book and gathering people to talk about how to re-boot your life when you lose your job. With only a couple months' notice, I lost my job at the end of 2013. It almost broke me. I now have a thriving law practice filled with clients I enjoy.
I'd like to share with you what I learned along the way. I'm planning rich conversations with seasoned professional women and men who want to regain their balance and keep the money coming in while they reinvent themselves for their "second (or third) life." Upcoming topics include:
- Now what? What skills do I have that I can deploy as a parachute?
- What do I want to do next? Designing your new business - it's not as hard as you think.
- How to ease the panic and clear away mental money-fog.
- Once you've picked something, how to plan and move forward, including how to talk about what you do without feeling slimy (or desperate).
- How to connect with the people you serve (Getting LinkedIn, Writing, Speaking).
- How to set up business systems that work: webpages, scheduling, virtual meetings, pricing and getting paid.
If you're interested in receiving updates and invites, sign up HERE and I'll send you The Seven Steps to Mastery, A Blueprint for Your Ten-Minute Talk.
AND!! AND!!! In October, I'm launching The Quarter Master,™ a mastermind group for creating and implementing your own quarterly success plan. Sign up HERE if you would like your name added to the Waiting List. I will let you know when registration opens.
Succeed by Design, not by Accident.™